Monday, May 7, 2007

Recent 45 Purchase

From Wax Trax, Denver CO:

  • The Newcastle Five. "I'm Losing You" b/w "Can't You See" & "Yes I'm Crying". Sundazed. (clear vinyl)
  • The Ides of March. "I'm Gonna Say My Prayers" b/w "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore". Sundazed.
  • Gentlemen Jesse & His Men. "I Don't Wanna Know" b/w "Going Outta My Mind" & "No Rest". Douche Master Records.
  • Ramones. "I Wanna be Your Boyfriend" b/w "Judy is a Punk". Original 1975 Demo Versions. Norton Records.
  • The Dictators. "16 Forever" b/w "Stay with Me". Demos from Bloodbrothers album recorded 1978. Norton Records.
  • Fast Cars. "All My Friends" b/w "Just Another Day" & "Pretty and Idiot". Rave Up Records.
  • Avengers. "We are the One" b/w "I believe in Me" & "Car Crash". Dangerhouse.
  • Hollywood Sinners. "Wild Man" b/w "Bloodhound" & "Little Girl". Slovenly Recordings.
  • The Masonics. "When You Cry at Night" b/w "Where's Johnny Moped Now?". Slovenly Recordings.

No comments: